Quantibody Arrays (Quantitative)
Quantibody: Multiplex ELISA Array
Quantitative, Sandwich-based, Glass Slide Antibody Arrays
Quantibody® is an array-based multiplex ELISA system for simultaneous quantitative measurement of multiple cytokines, growth factors, proteases, soluble receptors, and other proteins in a wide variety of sample types. Quantibody® combines the high specificity and sensitivity of ELISA with the high throughput of the glass chip-based array.
With this platform, only 50 µl of sample is needed for quantification of up to 40 proteins in quadruplicate, making this array 80 times more efficient than traditional ELISA.
- High-throughput profiling of cytokine expression
- Validation of semi-quantitative antibody array results
- Identifying potential molecular targets for drug development
- Identifying the molecular mechanisms of drug action
- Identifying crucial factors involved in disease processes
- Discovering biomarkers for disease management
- Discovering expression patterns for molecular classification of diseases
Get 4x the data, plus high throughput
Each 75mm x 25mm glass slide is spotted with 16 identical antibody arrays (also called “subarrays”). Within each subarray, the capture antibodies along with controls are spotted in quadruplicate. The slide comes with a 16-well removable gasket and chamber assembly that allows for simultaneous processing of up to 14 samples per slide. To achieve even higher throughput, 4 slides can be nested into a tray which matches a standard microplate, allowing for automated processing of 64 arrays simultaneously. The latest automated liquid handling work stations can accommodate several trays at once, allowing hundreds of samples to be processed per day.
- Less sample, more data: only 50 ul of sample is needed for quantification of up to 40 cytokines
- 4-hour processing time
- More cost-effective than ELISA
- No interference between capture antibodies (unlike bead-based multiplex assays)
- No dedicated equipment required; Array scanning and Analyses service available
- Customizable – create a custom array from our list of available targets
How It Works