Exosome Antibodies & Antibody Arrays
Easily detect the presence of exosomes with general and tissue-specific antibodies and antibody arrays
Exosome antibodies include individual antibodies for CD63, CD9, CD81 and Hsp70 as well as the ExoAb Antibody Kit which contains four exosomal marker antibodies, CD63, CD9, CD81, HSP70 (rabbit anti-human) and a goat anti-Rabbit IgG HRP conjugated secondary antibody specifically tested for use in exosomal protein analysis.
Exo-Check Exosome Antibody Array
For the most efficient detection of exosomes, turn to the semi-quantitative Exo-Check Exosome Antibody Array. Each array has 12 pre-printed spots and features 8 antibodies for known exosome markers (CD63, CD81, ALIX, FLOT1, ICAM1, EpCam, ANXA5 and TSG101), a GM130 cis-Golgi marker to monitor any cellular contamination in your exosome isolations, a labeled positive control for HRP detection, and a blank spot as a background control. The kits come complete with a secondary detection mixture conjugated to HRP.
- Sensitive - requires as little as 50 µg of exosomal protein for detection
- Convenient - includes eight antibodies for known exosome markers
- Flexible - compatible with most exosome isolation methods, include the ExoQuick family of reagents and ultracentrifugation
- Complete - includes a control for cellular contamination, a background control (blank spot), and a labeled positive control for HRP detection
- Semi-quantitative - can be used to evaluate relative abundance of certain exosome markers from a given set of samples
Exo-Check Exosome Antibody Array (Neuro)
Whether you’re interested in biomarker discovery, studying normal neural processes, or unraveling the biological basis for neurological diseases, exosomes shed by neural cells can provide critical data and key insights. To help researchers quickly and efficiently identify exosomes carrying neuronal markers like L1CAM, NCAM1, ENO2, MAPT, GRIA1 or PLP1, we provide the Exo-Check Exosome Antibody Arrays (Neuro), an extension of the popular and effective Exo-Check Array technology that enables antibody-based detection of many targets in parallel with the convenience and simplicity of a membrane-based dot-blot.
- Sensitive - use as little as 10 µg of input protein for profiling general EV and neuronal-associated markers
- Intuitive - provided in a simple, easy-to-use membrane-based dot-blot array format
- Scalable - profile up to 11 targets and 3 controls without the hassle of Western blotting
- Compatible - suitable for EVs isolated using column-based/SEC methods, ultracentrifugation, and precipitation, as well as immuno-affinity captured EVs
- Evidence-based - targets are carefully chosen from the literature and have been shown to be associated with EVs