Exosome microRNA Amplification & Profiling
Exosome RNA Amplification & Profiling
Purify and amplify exosomal RNAs for robust microRNA and non-coding RNA biomarker discovery
RNAs present in patient body fluids are a rich and untapped source of disease-related biomarkers and stable in serum because they are encapsulated in circulating exosomes.
The Human, Mouse and Rat SeraMir Exosome RNA Amplification and Profiling Kits include everything needed to accurately and sensitively measure RNA from serum samples. Exosomes are efficiently isolated using ExoQuick Exosome Preciptation Solution, and exosomal RNA (exoRNA) is purified using a phenol-free lysis buffer and rapid spin columns. The SeraMir exosome RNA amplification technology enables the 3‘ tailing and simultaneous tagging of both 5‘ and 3’ ends during cDNA synthesis, yielding cDNA ready for qPCR using the SeraMir Exosome RNA 384 microRNA qPCR Profiler Assay. Primers for PCR amplification are included to make double-stranded cDNA that is ready to generate sense-strand exoRNA by T7 in vitro transcription. The resulting amplified exoRNA can be employed for microarray and NextGen Sequencing applications. Representation between unamplified and amplified sequences is held constant for reproducible biomarker discovery and diagnostic development.
- Exosomes are released from tumors in high abundance into the circulation
- Exosome cargo reflects the origin and physiological state of the source cells
- RNAs and microRNAs are found in high abundance in circulating exosomes
- Precipitate exosomes from patient biofluids easily with ExoQuick
- Purify exoRNAs with SeraMir columns
- Tail and tag all exoRNAs for qPCR, cDNA amplification and T7 IVT
- Amplify exoRNAs for Microarrays and NextGen Sequencing
How it works
Isolate biofluid exosomes and purify exoRNAs
Tail exoRNAs and synthesize double-tagged cDNA
Use the SeraMir spike-in RNA control in a qPCR assay to control for exoRNA recovery, tailing, and cDNA synthesis
Better qPCR profiling with SeraMir
GeneCopoeia ExoCt RT-qPCR System
In addition, it is possible to apply real-time qPCR directly from exosomes without any RNA purification with the ExoCt RT-qPCR System.