CUTANA CUT&RUN Assays
CUTANA™ ChiC / CUT&RUN Assays
Efficient, ultra-sensitive chromatin mapping
The CUTANA™ ChIC / CUT&RUN assays developed by our partner EpiCypher leverage recent advancements in immunotethering technologies to deliver efficient, ultra-sensitive chromatin mapping capabilities. Compared to ChIP-seq, CUT&RUN offers clear advantages for epigenomic profiling.
- Diverse target profiling : Histone PTMs and chromatin-interacting proteins (including remodelers)
- Reduced cell input : Compatible with as few as 5,000 cells
- Fresh, frozen, and cross-linked cells or nuclei
- Low background: Fewer required sequencing reads per sample (3-5 million)
- Cost-effective: Reliable, robust, streamlined workflow (from cells to data in < 4 days)
- Go from cells to sequencing using CUTANA™ CUT&RUN and Library Prep Kits
How it works
The Cleavage Under Targets and Release Using Nuclease (CUT&RUN) method builds upon Chromatin ImmunoCleavage (ChIC) technology. In CUT&RUN, a fusion of protein A, protein G and micrococcal nuclease (pAG-Mnase) is used to selectively cleave antibody-labelled chromatin. This strategy eliminates immunoprecipitation steps, greatly simplifying the assay workflow. Clipped chromatin fragments are isolated from solution and used for NGS. The targeted enrichment of CUT&RUN allows for better signal-to-noise with only 3-5 million sequencing reads, significantly reducing sequencing costs vs ChIP-seq.
CUTANA™ CUT&RUN Platform
The CUTANA™ CUT&RUN platform provides everything you need to get started, including user-friendly kits and protocols, validated antibodies, and more.
- Includes all the reagents and protocols necessary to perform CUT&RUN assays from cells to DNA
- Compatible with fresh, frozen, or cross-linked cells or nuclei
- High-fidelity library generation for Illumina sequencing
- Cells-to-sequencing solution for chromatin mapping experiments when paired with CUTANA™ CUT&RUN Kit
- Available for various chromatin targets including histone PTMs, transcription factors, and chromatin remodelers
- Lot-validated for robust performance in CUTANA™ CUT&RUN assays
- Design and execute your CUT&RUN experiment
- Individual components include ConA beads, pAG-MNase, E. coli spike-in DNA, a DNA purification kit, and more
Go from cells to data in < 4 days
CUT&RUN has superior signal : noise with > 10-fold reduced seq depth compared to ChIP-seq