SensiFAST Probe One-Step Kits
The SensiFAST™ Probe One-Step Kits have been formulated for highly reproducible first-strand cDNA synthesis and subsequent real-time PCR in a single tube.
It uses a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and enhancers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system, to ensure fast, highly-specific and ultra-sensitive one-step RT-qPCR. This also gives SensiFAST Probe One-Step unbeatable efficiency in multiplexing. SensiFAST Probe One-Step Kits consists of a 2x SensiFAST Probe One-Step mix, separate reverse transcriptase and RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor.
- Novel 1-step buffer optimized for highly-efficient RT and PCR steps
- Improved consistency between technical replicates
- Reproducible, accurate results in as little as 40 minutes
- Antibody-mediated hot-start minimizes non-specific amplification
- Excellent efficiency for improved multiplexing
To find the optimal SensiFAST kit for your real-time PCR instrument and application, you can also use this
Real-Time PCR Selection Chart