Our partner Bioline is one of only a few manufacturers of deoxynucleoside triphosphates (dNTPs) in the world. From the company’s foundation to the present, Bioline has been actively involved in the development and manufacture of dNTPs that meet the very highest purity standards.
Bioline dNTPs undergo stringent purification steps as determined by quantitative HPLC and possess ≥99% purity to enhance incorporation and yield optimal results. Consequently, Bioline ultra-high purity dNTPs are perfectly suited for a wide range of applications from PCR, including low copy number and long-range PCR, to qPCR, cDNA synthesis, site-directed mutagenesis, DNA sequencing and microarrays.
A further assurance of our dNTP quality is the ISO 13485 certification of our purpose built state-of-the-art nucleotide manufacturing facilities in Germany, demonstrating Bioline's commitment to being a reliable and technically competent partner.
- High quality – at least 99% purity determined by HPLC, ideal for use in PCR and qPCR applications
- Optimum performance – guaranteed free from PCR inhibitors for maximum assay performance
- Convenient formats - supplied as either individual dNTPs, sets or pre-blended dNTP mixes
- Enzyme free - DNase, RNase and Nickase free
- Flexible – available in custom, bulk and OEM quantities
- Stable - extended shelf-life of 24 months at -20°C