Magnetic Separation Rack, 0.2 mL TubesUser Manual Data sheet
Magnetic Separation Rack for use with up to sixteen 0.2 mL PCR tubes for separation of paramagnetic beads in a variety of cell-based or molecular biology applications.
- Solid aluminum construction with hard coat anodizing for durability.
- Strong permanent Neodymium magnets for fast and effective bead separation.
- Compatible with standard 0.2 mL PCR tubes, either as individual tubes or strip tubes.
- Double-sided, with two sets of magnets.
- Can be used on either small volumes (5 - 50 μl, see figure top right) or larger volumes (50 - 200 μl, bottom right).