RapiDxFire Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase GF, 50u/ul
High concentration formulation of RapidDxFire Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase GFUser Manual
Reliable hot start Taq DNA Polymerase for sensitive detection of low abundance target DNA. Ideal for standard end point PCR and qPCR applications.
- Sensitive detection (~10 genomic DNA copies)
- Fast activation time (as short as 15 seconds)
- Enhanced enzyme stability in glycerol-free storage buffer (>28 days at 37 ⁰C)
- Flexible formats (Lyophilisation-compatible, high concentration, bulk)
- Batch to batch reproducibility (manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified facility)
RapiDxFire Hot Start Taq GF enzyme storage buffer is free of glycerol and a separate tube of 25 mM MgCl2is provided. All reagents are free of Triton™ X-100.
RapiDxFire™ Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase GF is recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase from Thermus aquaticus bound to select blockers, which prevents unwanted, nonspecific amplification during reaction set up at temperatures less than 60 °C. Enzyme activity is restored after a short 15 second burst at 94 °C, enabling fast detection of low abundance target DNA. The Taq polymerase possesses 5′→3’ polymerase activity (amplicons up to 5 Kb) and dsDNA specific 5→3’ exonuclease activity, ideal for use with hydrolysis probes in qPCR reactions. The glycerol-free (GF), Triton®-free, and high- concentration formulation- is compatible with downstream lyophilisation methods and provides robust enzyme stability in liquid form (>28 days at 37 °C). These features provide flexible preparation and storage methods for qPCR master mixes (and detection assays) in addition to enabling benchtop reaction setups in warmer environments. Whether you are developing automated diagnostic tests or producing amplicons for downstream applications, RapiDxFire Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase GF is your perfect choice for both demanding and routine PCR applications.
- Food borne pathogen detection
- Diagnostic test development
- Biomarker discovery and monitoring
- Gene expression analysis
- SNP genotyping
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
RapiDxFire Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase is tightly controlled preventing non-specific amplification and enabling room temperature reaction set-up
Short activation time (15 sec) accelerates time to result