myBaits Custom 180K-200K
Custom target capture kits provide in-solution biotinylated probes complementary to sequences of interest, which allow rapid, selective target enrichment for highly cost-effective next-generation sequencing (NGS)User Manual Application Note Fact Sheet
- Save orders of magnitude in NGS costs per sample by sequencing only genes of interest
- Kit sizes available for any size project
- Free bait and project design assistance from a team of expert scientists
- Each order includes probes and hybridization/washing reagents
Hybridization capture of NGS library molecules using biotinylated probes provides the best overall balance of ease, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. By designing a myBaits Custom Kit for your next targeted sequencing project, you can bring down the cost per sample AND increase the accuracy and power of your data analysis. Highly effective myBaits hyb capture probes can be designed to enrich a target as small single locus for a single organism, or as broad as tens of thousands of loci from an entire taxonomic group.
While hybridization capture reagents are available from multiple vendors, only myBaits® Custom Kits offer the optimal balance of flexibility and performance. A proprietary oligo synthesis platform allows to manufacture fully customized probes at any scale and level of complexity, making them suitable for any project type and budget.
Daicel Arbor Biosciences is an expert in the design of hyb capture probes, and the team of scientist project advisers has years of experience with an enormous variety of sample types and project goals, such as:
- ancient DNA
- environmental DNA
- pathogen sequencing
- and more
Total RNA-Seq samples are highly complex, and typically require deep sequencing to fully resolve the signal of relatively rare transcripts of interest. With myBaits Custom Hybridization Capture Kits, it is easy to design a customized enrichment panel for just your genes of interest, which can then be used to “enrich” those targets from a complex NGS library prior to RNA-Seq. In-solution hybridization capture reduces per-sample sequencing costs by orders of magnitude while still preserving the essential gene expression signals.
Performance Data RNA-Seq
High Accuracy and Reproducibility of myBaits cDNA RenSeq Enrichment
myBaits Enrichment of Rare Transcripts Enables High Coverage Sequencing
High correlation and reproducibility of myBaits pathogen RNA-Seq capture
- A.-L. Van de Weyer et al. (2019) A Species-Wide Inventory of NLR Genes and Alleles in Arabidopsis thaliana Cell
- D. Canzio et al (2019) Antisense lncRNA Transcription Mediates DNA Demethylation to Drive Stochastic Protocadherin α Promoter Choice Cell
- J. Ramos-Madriga et al. (2019) Palaeogenomic insights into the origins of French grapevine diversity Nature Plants
- J.H. Forth et al. (2019) A Deep-Sequencing Workflow for the Fast and Efficient Generation of High-Quality African Swine Fever Virus Whole-Genome Sequences Viruses
- S. Arora et al. (2019) Resistance gene cloning from a wild crop relative by sequence capture and association genetics Nature Biotechnology
- Steuernagel, B. et al. (2018) Physical and transcriptional organisation of the bread wheat intracellular immune receptor repertoire BioRxiv