This efficient, easy-to-use kit targets thousands of exons in hundreds of human cancer-related genesUser Manual
- Optimized performance for oncology research
- Pan-cancer panel targeting 1000s of exons from 100s of genes
- Loci chosen from major cancer field publications
- Low per-reaction price than whole genome or exome sequencing
This efficient, easy-to-use kit targets thousands of exons in hundreds of human cancer-related genes which were described in two major studies of Kandoth et al., 2013 and Lawrence et al., 2014 (see references below). The panel targets ~1.5Mb of total sequence from 290 genes indentified between the two studies for their roles in cancer. The panel is an excellent, cost-effective choice for exploratory targeted exome sequencing in a variety of research contexts. myBaits kits are provided as a complete solution for targeted sequencing including buffers, bait sets and blockers specific to the NGS library prep of choice.
Comprehensive and Reliable
The myBaits Onconome panel was optimized through multiple design iterations in order to improve coverage uniformity and filter out repetitive genomic loci. Many of the selected loci are implicated in a variety of human phenotypes beyond just cancer.
If you are interested in alternative target sets, the Onconome design can be customized by adding or removing specific loci from the bait set as a the myBaits Custom kit. Additionally, a team of scientific experts can help design a fully novel custom panel for targeting non-cancer related genes, and other human genomic DNA targets to meet a specific research need.
- Lawrence et al. (2014) Discovery and saturation analysis of cancer genes across 21 tumour types Nature
- Kandoth et al. (2013) Mutational landscape and significance across 12 major cancer types Nature