myBaits Expert SARS-CoV-2 Panel
NGS target enrichment of the whole genome of 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) responsible for COVID-19 diseaseUser Manual
- Use the same NGS library preparation or protocol for shotgun sequencing
- Compatible with any NGS library platform, including long-read sequencing
- Kits include all necessary reagents to perform enrichment of NGS libraries
Leveraging the expertise of Daicel Arbor Biosciences in designing and manufacturing high performance NGS enrichment panels for pathogens, they produced this panel through their rapid production pipeline following a request from the research community.
The myBaits Expert Virus SARS-CoV-2 panel is based on all full and partial genome sequences available in the NCBI database as of January 31, 2020. The flexible nature of hybridization capture allows these probes to enrich for even novel variants, including point mutations, small or large indels, or other genomic changes. The design of the probes is compatible with enriching both long and short NGS library molecules (even from degraded targets). The kit is available as a catalog product. As with all myBaits kits, the SARS-CoV-2 probe set is provided as a complete solution target capture kit, including buffers, blockers, and baits, along with an easy-to-use protocol.
Advantages of Hyb Cap Technology
myBaits® Custom kits from Daicel Arbor Biosciences offer the optimal balance of flexibility and performance. Our proprietary oligo synthesis platform allows us to manufacture fully customized probes at any scale and level of complexity, making them suitable for any project type and budget.
Hybridization capture tolerates both rearrangements and sequence variation
- Di Giallonardo, F et al. (2020) Genomic Epidemiology of the First Wave of SARS-CoV-2 in Italy Viruses 12(12), 1438
- Tillett, RL et al. (2020) Genomic evidence for reinfection with SARS-CoV-2: a case study The Lancet Infectious Diseases 21(1): P52-58