Plasma/Serum Cell Free Circulating DNA (cfc DNA, ccf DNA) Purification Mini KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating DNA Purification|
For rapid and simple purification of Cell-Free Circulating DNA from plasma/serum samples
Features and Benefits
- Versatile plasma and serum input volumes - Isolate circulating DNA from 200 µL - 500 µL of plasma/serum.
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in less than 20 minutes.
- Concentrate Cell-Free Circulating DNA – Cell-Free Circulating DNA present in input volumes of 200 µL - 500 µL are concentrated into final elution volumes of 50 µL - 100 µL.
- Isolate inhibitor-free DNA - Purified DNA can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA- The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented cell-free circulating DNA, ranging from high molecular weight fragments down to fragments as small as 50bps.
•Isolate viral and bacterial DNA
•Compatible with Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® Tubes
The purified DNA is compatible with most molecular biological applications such as:
- Southern Blot
- Methylation-sensitive PCR
- CpG array
- Restriction enzyme digestions
- Viral Detection
- Bacterial Detection
- S. Perakis, M. Auer, J. Belic, E. Heitzer (2017) Advances in Circulating Tumor DNA Analysis Advances in Clinical Chemistry
- Mauger F, Dulary C, Daviaud C, Deleuze JF, Tost J. (2015) Comprehensive evaluation of methods to isolate, quantify, and characterize circulating cell-free DNA from small volumes of plasma Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry