Plasma/Serum Cell Free Circulating DNA (cfc DNA, ccf DNA) Purification Midi KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating DNA Purification|
For rapid and simple purification of Cell-Free Circulating DNA from plasma/serum samples
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Versatile plasma and serum input volumes - Isolate circulating DNA from 1ml - 4ml of plasma/serum.
- Fast and easy processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in less than 20 minutes.
- Concentrate Cell-Free Circulating DNA – Cell-Free Circulating DNA present in input volumes of 1ml - 4ml are concentrated into final elution volumes of 50 µL - 100 µL.
- Isolate inhibitor-free DNA - Purified DNA can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA- The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented cell-free circulating DNA, ranging from high molecular weight fragments down to fragments as small as 50bps.
- Isolate viral and bacterial DNA
- Compatible with Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® Tubes
The purified DNA is compatible with most molecular biological applications such as:
- Southern Blot
- Methylation-sensitive PCR
- CpG array
- Restriction enzyme digestions
- Viral Detection
- Bacterial Detection