Plasma/Serum Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Maxi KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification|
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA, circulating and exosomal RNA, including microRNA, viral DNA/RNA in one elution
- Versatile plasma/serum input ranging from 2 mL to 5 mL
- No phenol extractions
- No carrier RNA
- Bind and elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
- Concentrate circulating DNA, circulating and exosomal RNA, viral DNA and viral RNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL
- Purify high-quality RNA/DNA in 35 - 40 minutes
- Compatible with Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® Tubes
- Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including small RNA sequencing
The Plasma/Serum Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Maxi Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA, circulating including exosomal RNA as well as viral DNA/RNA from fresh or frozen serum or plasma samples prepared from blood collected on either EDTA or Citrate from volumes ranging from 2 mL to 5 mL. Plasma samples prepared from blood collected on heparin should not be used as heparin can significantly interfere with many downstream applications such as RT-PCR.
The first column will handle the large volume input of bodily fluids that is followed by a concentration on a mini column for a final elution of 50 µL to 100 µL. All components for the purification are provided in one convenient and fast kit for the easy processing of small input volumes of bodily fluids.
The purified plasma/serum circulating and viral nucleic acid is fully compatible with all downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive reverse transcription qPCR, reverse transcription PCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, expression array assays, and NGS.