Urine Cell-Free Circulating DNA Purification Mini KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating DNA Purification|
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA from fresh, preserved or frozen urine samples
- Isolate viral DNA
- Versatile urine input volumes (250 µL - 2 mL)
- Concentrate circulating DNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from (50 µL - 100 µL)
- Isolate inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA
- Purify high-quality DNA in 15-20 minutes
- Compatible with Norgen’s Urine Preservative and other commercially available urine preservatives
The Urine Cell-Free Circulating DNA Purification Mini Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA as well as viral DNA from fresh, preserved or frozen urine samples from volumes ranging from 250 µL to 2 mL.
All components for the purification are provided in one convenient and fast kit for the easy processing of small input volumes of bodily fluids.
The purified urine DNA is fully compatible with all downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, Microarrays and NGS.