Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Mini KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification|
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA, circulating and exosomal RNA, including microRNA, viral DNA/RNA in one elution
- Versatile urine input ranging from 250 µL - 2 mL
- No phenol extractions nor carrier RNA
- Bind and elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
- Concentrate circulating DNA, circulating RNA and exosomal RNA, viral DNA, viral RNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL - 100 µL
- Purify high-quality RNA/DNA in 25 - 30 minutes
- Compatible with fresh, frozen or preserved urine sample
- Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including small RNA sequencing
The Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Mini Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA, circulating RNA including exosomal RNA as well as viral DNA/RNA from fresh, frozen or preserved urine samples from volumes ranging from 250 µL to 2 mL. Purification is based on spin column chromatography that uses Norgen’s proprietary resin separation matrix. The kit is designed to isolate all sizes of cfc-DNA and cfc-RNA, including microRNA, as well as all sizes of exosomal RNA.
Norgen’s Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Mini Kit provides a clear advantage over other available kits in that they do not require phenol/chloroform or any protease treatments. Moreover, the kit allows the user to elute into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL.
The purified nucleic acid is of the highest integrity, and can be used in a any downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive reverse transcription qPCR, reverse transcription PCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, expression array assays, and NGS.