Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Midi KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification|
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA, circulating and exosomal RNA, including microRNA, viral DNA/RNA in one elution
- Versatile urine input ranging from 2 mL - 10 mL
- No phenol extractions
- No carrier RNA
- Concentrate circulating DNA, circulating RNA and exosomal RNA, viral DNA, viral RNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL - 100 µL
- Purify high-quality RNA/DNA in 40 - 45 minutes
- Compatible with fresh, frozen or preserved urine sample
- Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including small RNA sequencing
The Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Midi Kit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and concentrate high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA, circulating including exosomal RNA as well as viral DNA/RNA from fresh, frozen or preserved urine samples from volumes ranging from 2 mL to 10 mL.
Purification is based on spin column chromatography that uses Norgen’s proprietary resin separation matrix. The kit is designed to isolate all sizes of cfc-DNA and circulating RNA, including microRNA, as well as all sizes of exosomal RNA. Norgen’s Urine Cell-Free Circulating and Viral Nucleic Acid Purification Kits provides a clear advantage over other available kits in that they do not require phenol/chloroform or any protease treatments. Moreover, the kit allows the user to elute into a flexible elution volume ranging from 50 µL to 100 µL.
The purified nucleic acid is of the highest integrity, and can be used in a any downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive reverse transcription qPCR, reverse transcription PCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, expression array assays, and NGS.