Plasma/Serum cfc-DNA Advanced Purification KitUser Manual
|Product Category:||Circulating DNA Purification|
- For rapid and simple purification of all sizes of cell-free circulating DNA (cfc-DNA) and circulating tumour DNA (ct-DNA) from plasma and serum samples
- Versatile plasma and serum input volumes (0.5 mL - 6 mL)
- Concentrate cfc-DNA and ct-DNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 25 µL - 50 µL
- Minimal high molecular weight gDNA contamination in the purified cfc-DNA
- Isolate inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA
- Purify superior quantity and quality DNA in 45 minutes
- Compatible with fresh, preserved or frozen serum/plasma prepared from blood collected on either Norgen's cf-DNA/cf-RNA Preservative Tubes (Cat. 63950, 63960), Cell-Free DNA BCT ® (Streck), Heparin, EDTA or Citrate
- Fully automated isolation procedure on Hamilton MicroLab Nimbus
Norgen’s Plasma/Serum cfc-DNA Advanced Purification Kit provides fast, reliable and simple procedures for isolating the highest quality and quantity of cell-free circulating DNA (cfc-DNA) from various amounts of plasma/serum ranging from 1 mL up to 6 mL with minimal genomic DNA (gDNA) contamination.
Isolation is based on using Norgen’s proprietary resin separation matrix. The kit is designed to isolate all sizes of cfc-DNA and ct-DNA from either fresh, preserved or frozen plasma/serum samples. Moreover, this kit allows the user to elute the purified cfc-DNA into a flexible elution volume ranging from 25 µL to 50 µL.
The purified plasma/serum cfc-DNA is eluted in an Elution Buffer that is compatible with all downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR and Southern Blot analysis, microarrays and NGS.