Human Cytokine Array C11
RayBio® C-Series Human Cytokine Antibody Array 11 Kit. Detects 37 Human Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Cytokine Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Number of targets:||40|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
2B4 (CD244), ADAM-9, APRIL, BMP-2, BMP-9, Cathepsin L, CD200, CD97, Chemerin, C5a, DcR3, FABP2, FAP, FGF-19, Galectin-3, HGFR, IFN-alpha / beta R2, IGF-2 R, IL-1 R6 (IL-1 Rrp2), IL-24, IL-33 (IL-1 F11), Kallikrein 14, Legumain, LOX-1, MBL, Neprilysin, Notch-1, NOV (CCN3), Osteoactivin (GPNMB), PD-1, PGRPs, SERPINA4, sFRP-3, Thrombomodulin, TLR2, Transferrin, WIF-1
- Easy to use
- No specialized equipment needed
- Compatible with nearly any liquid sample
- Proven technology (many publications)
- Highly sensitive (pg/ml)
- Sandwich ELISA specificity
- Higher density than ELISA, Western blot or bead-based multiplex
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker/ Key Factor Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Dilwali, Sonam, et al. (2013) Sporadic vestibular schwannomas associated with good hearing secrete higher levels of fibroblast growth factor 2 than those associated with poor hearing irrespective of tumor size. Otology and neurotology