Human Inflammation Array C1
RayBio® C-Series Human Inflammation Antibody Array 1 Kit. Detects 20 Human Inflammatory Factors. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Inflammation Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Number of targets:||20|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
Eotaxin-1 (CCL11), Eotaxin-2 (MPIF-2/CCL24), GCSF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8 (CXCL8), IL-10, IL-11, IL-12 p40, IL-12 p70, IL-13, I-309 (TCA-3/CCL1), TIMP-2
- Easy to use
- No specialized equipment needed
- Compatible with nearly any liquid sample
- Proven technology (many publications)
- Highly sensitive (pg/ml)
- Sandwich ELISA specificity
- Higher density than ELISA, Western blot or bead-based multiplex
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker/ Key Factor Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Sanchez-Quesada C. et al. (2015) Maslinic Acid enhances signals for the recruitment of macrophages and their differentiation to m1 state. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2015:654721. doi: 10.1155/2015/654721.
- Zhao L. et al. (2015) Muscadine grape seed oil as a novel source of tocotrienols to reduce adipogenesis and adipocyte inflammation. Food and Function 6(7):2293-302. doi: 10.1039/c5fo00261c.
- Maldonado, R, et al. (2011) Cytotoxic effects of Kingella kingae outer membrane vesicles on human cells. Microbial pathogenesis
- Fernandez et al. (2007) Calcineurin in Reactive Astrocytes Plays a Key Role in the Interplay between Proinflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Signals. Journal of Neuroscience 27(33):8745-8756
- Nakamura et al. (2005) Expression Profiles and Functional Analyses of Wnt-Related Genes in Human Joint Disorders. American Journal of Pathology 167(1): 97-105.
- Schreiner et al. (2005) Expressin of toll-like receptors by human muscle cells in vitro and in vivo: TLR3 is highly expressed in inflammatory and HIV myopathies, mediates IL-8 release and up-regulation of NKG2D ligands. The FASEB Journal 19(13):U645-U666.