Human RTK Phosphorylation Array G1
RayBio® G-Series Human Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Phosphorylation Antibody Array 1 Kit. Detects 71 Human RTKs. Suitable for all liquid sample types but intended for use with cell and tissue lysates.User Manual
|Product Category:||RTK Phosphorylation Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||71|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
ABL1, ACK, ALK-1, Axl, Blk, BMX, Btk, Csk, Dtk, EGFR, EphA1, EphA2, EphA3, EphA4, EphA5, EphA6, EphA7, EphA8, EphB1, EphB2, EphB3, EphB4, EphB6, ErbB2, ErbB3, ErbB4, FAK, FER, FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR2 (alpha isoform), Fgr, FRK, Fyn, Hck, HGFR, IGF-1 R, Insulin R (CD220), Itk, JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, LCK, LTK, Lyn, MATK, M-CSF R, MUSK, NGFR (TNFRSF16), PDGFRA, PDGFRB, PYK2, RET, ROR1, ROR2, ROS, RYK, SCF R (CD117/c-kit), SRMS, SYK, Tec, Tie-1, Tie-2, TNK1, TRKB, TXK, Tyk2, TYRO10 (DDR2/TKT), VEGFR2, VEGFR3
PI3K-AKT Signaling, PI3K-AKT Signaling
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Low sample volume (10-100 µl per array)
- Large dynamic range of detection
- Compatible with most sample types
- Test 4 or 8 samples on each slide
- Suitable for high-throughput assays
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process; Detecting Nephrotoxicity
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Cui Y. et al. (2015) Identification of the receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs)-oriented functional targets of miR-206 by an antibody-based protein array. FEBS Letters 589(16):2131-5. doi: 10.1016/j.febslet.2015.06.026.
- Matsumboto M et al. (2015) Control of the MYC-eIF4E axis plus mTOR inhibitor treatment in small cell lung cancer. BMC Cancer 15:241. doi: 10.1186/s12885-015-1202-4.
- Zhang H. et al. (2012) Using protein microarrays to study phosphorylation-mediated signal transduction. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology 23(8):872-82. doi: 10.1016/j.semcdb.2012.05.009
- Qi W et al. (2009) MP470, a novel receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in combination with Erlotinib inhibits the HER family/PI3K/Akt pathway and tumor growth in prostate cancer. BMC Cancer 9:142. doi:10.1186/1471-2407-9-142
- Wenqing et al. (2009) MP470, a novel receptor tyrosine, in combination with Erlotinib inhibits the HER family/PI3K/Akt pathway and tumor growth in prostate cancer. BMC Cancer 0,473611111111111