Mouse Angiogenesis Array G1
RayBio® G-Series Mouse Angiogenesis Antibody Array 1 Kit. Detects 24 Mouse Angiogenic Factors. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Angiogenesis Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||24|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
Eotaxin-1 (CCL11), Fas Ligand (TNFSF6), bFGF, GCSF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IGF-2, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-6, IL-9, Leptin, MCP-1 (CCL2), M-CSF, MIG (CXCL9), Platelet Factor 4 (CXCL4), TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF alpha, Thrombopoietin (TPO), VEGF-A
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Low sample volume (10-100 µl per array)
- Large dynamic range of detection
- Compatible with most sample types
- Test 4 or 8 samples on each slide
- Suitable for high-throughput assays
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process; Detecting Nephrotoxicity
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Zhang H. et al. (2015) Vascular Normalization Induced by Sinomenine Hydrochloride Results in Suppressed Mammary Tumor Growth and Metastasis. Scientific Reports 5:8888. doi: 10.1038/srep08888.
- Vulesevic B. et al. (2014) Glyoxalase-1 overexpression in bone marrow cells reverses defective neovascularization in STZ-induced diabetic mice. Cardiovascular Research doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvt259
- Zhang R. et al. (2013) C-reactive protein/oxidised low-density lipoprotein/Î²2-glycoprotein I complex promotes atherosclerosis in diabetic BALB/c mice via p38mitogen-activated protein kinase signal pathway. Lipids in Health and Disease 0,529166666666667
- Blansfield et al. (2008) Combining Agents that Target the TumorMicroenvironment Improves the Efficacy of Anticancer Therapy. Clinical Cancer Research 14(1):270-208.