Mouse Cytokine Array C5
RayBio® C-Series Mouse Cytokine Antibody Array 5 Kit. Detects 48 Mouse Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Cytokine Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Number of targets:||48|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
4-1BB (TNFRSF9/CD137), 6Ckine (CCL21), ACE, ALK-1, Amphiregulin, Cardiotrophin-1 (CT-1), CD27 (TNFRSF7), CD27 Ligand (TNFSF7), CD36 (SR-B3), CD40 Ligand (TNFSF5), Chordin, CTLA-4 (CD152), Decorin, DKK-1, E-Cadherin, EGF, Endoglin (CD105), Epigen, Epiregulin, Galectin-1, Gas 1, Gas 6, GITR Ligand (TNFSF18), Granzyme B, HAI-1, HGF, IL-1 R4 (ST2), IL-11, IL-17B, IL-17E (IL-25), IL-17F, IL-1 RA (IL-1 F3), IL-2 R alpha, IL-20, IL-21, IL-28A (IFN-lambda 2), IL-6 R, JAM-A (CD321/F11R), MAdCAM-1, MFG-E8, Neprilysin, Pentraxin-3 (TSG-14), Prolactin, RAGE, TACI (TNFRSF13B), TREM-1, TWEAK (TNFSF12), TWEAK R (TNFRSF12)
- Easy to use
- No specialized equipment needed
- Compatible with nearly any liquid sample
- Proven technology (many publications)
- Highly sensitive (pg/ml)
- Sandwich ELISA specificity
- Higher density than ELISA, Western blot or bead-based multiplex
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker/ Key Factor Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Wang R, Yu Z, Sunchu B, et al. (2017) Rapamycin inhibits the secretory phenotype of senescent cells by a Nrf2-independent mechanism. Aging Cell doi: 10.1111/acel.12587
- Obenauf A. et al. (2015) Therapy-induced tumour secretomes promote resistance and tumour progression. Nature 520(7547):368-72. doi: 10.1038/nature14336.
- Verhoeven, D et al. (2014) Divergent Mucosal and Systemic Responses in Children in Response to Acute Otitis Media. Clinical and Experimental Immunology DOI: 10.1111/cei.12389
- Bobrie A. et al. (2012) Rab27a supports exosome-dependent and -independent mechanisms that modify the tumor microenvironment and can promote tumor progression. Cancer Research 72(19):4920-30. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-12-0925
- Owens P. et al. (2012) Disruption of bone morphogenetic protein receptor 2 (BMPR2) in mammary tumors promotes metastases through cell autonomous and paracrine mediators. PNAS 109(8):2814-2819. doi:10.1073/pnas.1101139108.
- Puig K. et al. (2012) Amyloid Precursor Protein and Proinflammatory Changes Are Regulated in Brain and Adipose Tissue in a Murine Model of High Fat Diet-Induced Obesity PLoS One doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0030378
- Schubert, Kathleen, et al. (2011) Thyâ€1 (CD90) regulates the extravasation of leukocytes during inflammation. European journal of immunology