Rat Cytokine Array C1
RayBio® C-Series Rat Cytokine Antibody Array 1 Kit. Detects 19 Rat Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Cytokine Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Number of targets:||19|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
CINC-2, CINC-3, CNTF, Fractalkine (CX3CL1), GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-4, IL-6, IL-10, LIX, Leptin, MCP-1 (CCL2), MIP-3 alpha (CCL20), beta-NGF, TIMP-1, TNF alpha, VEGF-A
- Easy to use
- No specialized equipment needed
- Compatible with nearly any liquid sample
- Proven technology (many publications)
- Highly sensitive (pg/ml)
- Sandwich ELISA specificity
- Higher density than ELISA, Western blot or bead-based multiplex
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker/ Key Factor Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Shi S. et al. (2016) Gx-50 Inhibits Neuroinflammation via Î±7 nAChR Activation of the JAK2/STAT3 and PI3K/AKT Pathways. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease
- Gu P. et al. (2015) Efficient differentiation of neural stem cells induced by the rat bone marrow stromal cells. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine 8(5):6713-24.
- Sala R. et al. (2015) Urolithins at physiological concentrations affect the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and growth factor in cultured cardiac cells in hyperglucidic conditions. Journal of Functional Foods Volume 15, May 2015, Pages 97-105. doi:10.1016/j.jff.2015.03.019
- Tsai T. et al. (2015) Release of endogenous heat shock protein 72 on the survival of sepsis in rats. Journal of Surgical Research 198(1):165-74. doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2015.05.004.
- Sonja Schrepfer et al. (2014) Dichloroacetate prevents restenosis in preclinical animal models of vessel injury. Nature doi:10.1038/nature13232 [Epub ahead of print]
- Yang D. et al. (2014) Blocking lymphocyte trafficking with FTY720 prevents inflammation-sensitized hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in newborns. Journal of Neuroscience 34(49):16467-81. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2582-14.2014
- Gruber-Schoffnegger et al. (2013) Induction of thermal hyperalgesia and synaptic long-term potentiation in the spinal cord lamina I by TNF-Î± and IL-1Î² is mediated by glial cells. Journal of Neuroscience Â 33(15), 6540-6551.
- Kinoshita, Manao, et al. (2013) Secretion of matrix metalloproteinase-9 from astrocytes by inhibition of tonic P2Y14-receptor-mediated signal (s). Cellular and molecular neurobiology
- Ning, Hongxiu, et al. (2013) Effects of EdU labeling on mesenchymal stem cells. Cytotherapy
- Buijs M. et al. (2012) Spontaneous tumor regression in a syngeneic rat model of liver cancer: implications for survival studies. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 23(12):1685-91. doi: 10.1016/j.jvir.2012.08.025.
- Busch-Dienstfertig M., et al. (2012) JAK-STAT1/3-induced expression of signal sequence-encoding proopiomelanocortin mRNA in lymphocytes reduces inflammatory pain in rats. Molecular Pain 8:83. doi: 10.1186/1744-8069-8-83
- Chen M. et al. (2012) Protective rolesofCordycepsonlungfibrosisincellularandratmodels. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 143(2):448-54. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.033
- Holubova M. et al. (2012) Characterization of three newly established rat sarcoma cell clones. In Vitro Cellular and Developmental Biology Animals 48(10):610-8. doi: 10.1007/s11626-012-9563-3.
- Liu J. et al. (2012) Involvement of Kv1.3 and p38 MAPK signaling in HIV-1 glycoprotein 120-induced microglia neurotoxicity. Cell Death and Disease 3:e254. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2011.140.
- Mazo M. et al. (2012) Adipose stromal vascular fraction improves cardiac function in chronic myocardial infarction through differentiation and paracrine activity. Cell Transplantation 21(5):1023-37. doi: 10.3727/096368911X623862
- Merabova N. et al. (2012) JCV agnoprotein-induced reduction in CXCL5/LIX secretion by oligodendrocytes is associated with activation of apoptotic signaling in neurons. Journal of Cellular Physiology 227(8):3119-3127. doi:10.1002/jcp.23065.
- Ogawa T et al. (2012) Uncoordinated regulation of atrial natriuretic factor and brain natriuretic peptide in lipopolysaccharide-treated rats. Biomarkers 17(2):140-9. doi: 10.3109/1354750X.2011.643487.
- Schaal SM et al. (2012) The Therapeutic Profile of Rolipram, PDE Target and Mechanism of Action as aNeuroprotectant following Spinal Cord Injury. PLoS One doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0043634
- Calvillo, Laura, et al. (2011) Vagal stimulation, through its nicotinic action, limits infarct size and the inflammatory response to myocardial ischemia and reperfusion. Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology
- Chiu, H. Y, et al. (2011) Study of gastric fluid induced cytokine and chemokine expression in airway smooth muscle cells and airway remodeling. Cytokine
- Christiane Wirrig et al. (2011) Sphingosylphosphorylcholine is a proinflammatory mediator in cerebral arteries. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 31(1):212-221. doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2010.79.
- Cinova, Jana, et al. (2011) Role of intestinal bacteria in gliadin-induced changes in intestinal mucosa: study in germ-free rats. PloS one
- Jung, Eun-Jung, et al. (2011) Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells support rat pancreatic islet survival and insulin secretory function in vitro. Cytotherapy
- Kudo, Tomohiro, et al. (2011) Topical application of glycyrrhizin preparation ameliorates experimentally induced colitis in rats. World Journal of Gastroenterology
- Obinata, Daisuke, et al. (2011) Transplantation of mature adipocyteâ€derived dedifferentiated fat (DFAT) cells improves urethral sphincter contractility in a rat model. International Journal of Urology
- Yadav, Umesh CS, et al. (2011) Amelioration of experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis by aldose reductase inhibition in Lewis rats. Investigative ophthalmology and visual science
- Yang, Zhikai, et al. (2011) Low-level laser irradiation alters cardiac cytokine expression following acute myocardial infarction: a potential mechanism for laser therapy. Photomedicine and laser surgery
- Zhang H, Yang R, Wang Z, Lin G, Lue TF, Lin C-S (2011) Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells Secrete CXCL5 Cytokine with Neurotrophic Effects on Cavernous Nerve Regeneration. The Journal of Sexual Medicine 8(2):437-446. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.02128.x.
- Zhou J et al. (2011) Thrombopoietin protects the brain and improves sensorimotor functions: reduction of stroke-induced MMP-9 upregulation and blood-brain barrier injury. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 31(3):924-933. doi:10.1038/jcbfm.2010.171.
- Nakano N., et al. (2010) Characterization of conditioned medium of cultured bone marrow stromal cells. Neuroscience Letters
- Dagenais A. et al. (2006) Dexamethasone inhibits the action of TNF on ENaC expression and activity. American Journal of Physiology Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology 291:1220-1231,
- Schmelzer K. et al. (2006) The role of Inflammatory Mediators in the Synergistic Toxicity of Ozone and 1-Nitronaphthalene in Rat Airways. Environmental Health Perspectives 114(9): 1354-1360.
- Liao, H et al. (2005) Tenascin-R plays a role in neuroprotection via its distinct domains that coordinate to modulate the microglia function. The Journal of Biological Chemistry Volume 280, Issue 9, Pages 8316-23, Mar 2005
- Moreau, R et al. (2005) Reversal by aminoguanidine of the age-related increase in glycoxidation and lipoxidation in the cardiovascular system of Fischer 344 rats. Biochemical Pharmacology Volume 69, Issue 1, Pages 29-40, Jan 2005