Rat Cytokine Array G1
RayBio® G-Series Rat Cytokine Antibody Array 1 Kit. Detects 19 Rat Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Cytokine Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Semi-Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||19|
Compatible Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysates, Cell Lysates
CINC-2, CINC-3, CNTF, Fractalkine (CX3CL1), GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-4, IL-6, IL-10, LIX, Leptin, MCP-1 (CCL2), MIP-3 alpha (CCL20), beta-NGF, TIMP-1, TNF alpha, VEGF-A
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Low sample volume (10-100 µl per array)
- Large dynamic range of detection
- Compatible with most sample types
- Test 4 or 8 samples on each slide
- Suitable for high-throughput assays
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Detection of Relative Protein Expression; Detecting Patterns of Cytokine Expression; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming a Biological Process; Detecting Nephrotoxicity
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Gonneaud A. et al. (2014) The histone deacetylase Hdac1 regulates inflammatory signalling in intestinal epithelial cells. Journal of Inflammation 11: 43. Published online 2014 Dec 20. doi: 10.1186/s12950-014-0043-2
- Cohen et al. (2011) Therapeutic potential of plasma gelsolin administration in a rat model of sepsis. Cytokine 54(3):235-8. doi: 10.1016/j.cyto.2011.02.006.