BioCat Universal Agarose
Top quality the economical wayUser Manual
BioCat Universal Agarose is ideal for routine separation analysis. It can be used for analytical and preparative nucleic acid gel electrophoresis and provides sharp resolution of fragments from 50 bp to 50,000 bp. Even at low concentrations the gel produced is very firm.
BioCat Universal Agarose is highly pure and has no detectable DNase or RNase activity.
Please contact us for information on bulk and custom packaging.
- Molecular Biology Grade
- Certified free of DNases and RNases
- No DNA binding
- High lot-to-lot consistency
- High separation properties and sharp band patterns
- Easy solubility without foaming
- Excellent optical transparency
- DNA: approx. 0.05 kbp – 50 kbp
- RNA: approx. 0.30 kb – 20 kb
- Gelling temperature: ≤ 37 °C
- Melting temperature: ≤ 90 °C
- Electroendosmosis: ≤ 0.140
- Gel strength (1.5 %): ≥ 2300 g / cm2
- Sulphate content: ≤ 0.10 %
- Water content: ≤ 10.0 %