A549/GFP Cell LineData sheet
|Cell Category:||Fluorescent Cell Lines|
Genetically modified organism (GVO), see General Terms
- Kumar A, et al. (2017) Influenza virus exploits tunneling nanotubes for cell-to-cell spread. Scientific Reports.
- Obeid, M.A. et al. (2017) Formulation of nonionic surfactant vesicles (NISV) prepared by microfluidics for therapeutic delivery of siRNA into cancer cells. Mol Pharm.
- Almosnid, N. M. et al. (2015) In vitro antitumor effects of two novel oligostilbenes, cis-and trans-suffruticosol D, isolated from Paeonia suffruticosa seeds. Int J Oncol.
- Shopsowitz, K. E. et al. (2015) Periodic-shRNA molecules are capable of gene silencing, cytotoxicity and innate immune activation in cancer cells. Nucleic Acids Res.
- Zhu, L. et al. (2014) Matrix metalloproteinase 2-sensitive multifunctional polymeric micelles for tumor-specific co-delivery of siRNA and hydrophobic drugs. Biomaterials.