56G Oncology Accel-Amplicon® Panel v2
All-in-One Oncology Panel with Sample IdentificationUser Manual Brochure
The Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2 offers comprehensive and hotspot coverage of 56 clinically-relevant oncology-related genes. This panel utilizes a 263-amplicon design, covering over 16,000 COSMIC mutations (Forbes et al. Oxford Journals. 2014), to generate targeted libraries compatible with Illumina sequencing platforms and now includes 104 exonic and gender Sample_ID amplicons spiked in at a low percentage (2-4% of reads) for tracking tumor-normal pairs and samples in longitudinal studies.
The Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2 is compatible with short DNA fragments from both FFPE and cfDNA samples, and is well-suited for detection of clinically-relevant allele variants in DNA from circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Single-tube assay to interrogate 56G and Sample_ID targets
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Average amplicon size of 138 bp for compatibility with cfDNA and FFPE
- Limit of detection as low as 1%
- Leverage a power of discrimination over 1 in 100,000
- Easily track samples within and between studies
- Validate tumor/normal pairs and track samples throughout longitudinal studies
- Compliment WGS or exome sequencing for sample tracking
- Leverages the high fidelity performance of the Illumina platform
- Complete library generation in a single kit
Decrease Input, Not Sensitivity
Like the Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel, the Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2 offers high sensitivity variant detection from input amounts from 10-25 ng. The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible dual-indexed adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms.
The Accel-Amplicon workflow uses a fast, single-tube approach consisting of a 90-minute target enrichment amplification step and a 10-minute adapter ligation step, yielding a 2-hour start-to-finish procedure.
Genes Represented in the 56G Oncology Panel and Number of Amplicons
The data below demonstrate the performance of the Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel on Illumina Platform for a variety of sample types.
High Coverage Uniformity Across Sample Types
Reproducible Variant Calling from Q-Seq HDx™ Quantitative Standards
Sequencing data files (FASTQ, BED, BAM, and VCF) for this amplicon panel are available on request.