MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase
A new generation of hot-start polymerase that delivers improved specificity, yield, speed and robustness when amplifying targets from any template.
- Sensitive – exhibits increased affinity for DNA, thereby improving amplification of even limiting amounts of template
- Efficient – novel buffer system maximizes efficiency of PCR amplification, delivering improved yield of any PCR product
- Specific – an antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme that remains completely inactive during PCR set-up to prevent non-specific amplification
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb, including DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Fast – developed to give sensitive, reproducible and robust amplification of a broader range of targets under fast thermal cycling conditions
- Convenient – includes all the components necessary for high performance PCR amplification
MyTaq™ HS DNA Polymerase is a new generation of antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme, engineered for highly specific and efficient amplification from even the most challenging templates. MyTaq HS remains inactive at room temperature allowing for convenient reaction set-up, thereby reducing non-specific amplification that can hinder PCR assays from the start. These properties make MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase the ideal choice for PCR assays containing complex and low copy number targets.
The inclusion of dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations in the buffer helps eliminate the need for optimization, thereby saving time, effort and the cost of performing unnecessary assay repeats. The optimized buffer system and MyTaq HS with its increased affinity for DNA, enables very high yield PCR amplification over a wide range of PCR templates, resulting in reliable amplification from even very low amounts of template.
The advanced formulation of MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase and buffer system has been developed to give more robust amplification than other commonly-used polymerases, meaning it performs reliably even in the presence of PCR inhibitors. Furthermore, it allows fast cycling conditions, considerably reducing the reaction time without compromising PCR specificity or yield.
- Fast PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- Complex templates (e.g. GC-rich)
- Low copy number PCR assays
- High-throughput assays with prolonged PCR set-up
Highly specific, efficient and robust amplification under a broad range of PCR conditions