MyFi DNA Polymerase
Unique blend of highly-efficient MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase and a proprietary proofreading enzyme that combine to give increased target affinity for use with challenging templates and inhibitor-rich samples.
- Robust - enzyme blend and buffer system promotes reliable amplification of the most challenging and complex targets, even in the presence of inhibitors
- Sensitive - improved target affinity and high processivity ensure successful amplification in low-copy number assays
- Efficient - high-yield amplification of a broad range of targets up to 10 kb including complex DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Specific - an antibody-mediated hot-start blend that remains completely inactive during PCR set-up to prevent non-specific amplification
- Convenient - advanced buffer system minimizes the requirements for PCR optimization thereby reducing time to results and eliminating the cost of unnecessary repeats
- Accurate - proofreading component delivers 3.5x higher fidelity than Taq DNA Polymerase, enabling cloning of PCR products
MyFi™ has been developed to give reliable amplification of targets up to 10 kb from challenging and complex targets. MyFi shows improved tolerance to PCR inhibitors, thereby enabling reliable detection from samples from which DNA is difficult to purify. Furthermore a unique buffer system and enzyme blend promote highly sensitive amplification, ideal for low-copy number targets. The inclusion of MyTaq HS means MyFi generates PCR products with 3’-A overhangs making it suitable for TA cloning. MyFi has the added convenience of room temperature reaction assembly, to avoid non-specific amplification and primer-dimer formation.
An advanced buffer system and enzyme blend combine to give increased target affinity, ideal for amplification of cDNA libraries, complex genomic fragments and GC-rich targets.
- Amplification of challenging and complex templates
- Inhibitor-tolerant PCR
- Robust PCR
- Longer PCR (up to 10 kb)
- Low-copy PCR
- Higher-fidelity PCR (NGS library amplification)
- TA cloning
High-yield PCR from GC-rich and complex templates