ImmoMix™ is a complete ready-to-use high yield heat-activated 2x reaction-mix, which simply requires the user to add water, template and primers, and then pre-heat to 95°C for 10 minutes to carry out successful PCR assays.
- Convenient - pre-mixed, pre-optimized 2x solution
- Ready to use format - reduces risk of contamination
- Fast set up - decreased time compared to traditional methods
- Reproducible results - time after time
ImmoMix™ is a complete ready-to-use high yield, heat-activated 2x reaction-mix, which simply requires the user to add water, template and primers, and then pre-heat to 95°C for 10 minutes to successfully carry out PCR assays. The 10 minute activation step eliminates the presence of non-specifics such as primer-dimers and mis-primed products, since the enzyme is inactive at initial low temperatures.
ImmoMix is based on IMMOLASE™ DNA Polymerase, which leaves an ´A´ overhang, and has been optimized for a wide variety of templates. Additional MgCl2 solution is included should any fine adjustments be required.
ImmoMix reduces the time needed to set up reactions, thereby reducing the risk of contamination. Greater reproducibility is ensured by reducing the number of pipetting steps that can lead to pipetting errors.
- Ultra-high specificity for multiplex reactions
- Products suitable for TA cloning
Higher yields from ImmoMix