SensiMix II Probe Kit
Outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and specificity for both DNA and cDNA templates.
- Sensitive – reproducible detection of low-copy number templates
- Specific – proprietary hot-start modification minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay reliability in high-throughput assays
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates ideal for multiplexing and gene expression analysis
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
The SensiMix™ II Probe Kit has been developed for highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on all real-time PCR platforms and includes a separate vial of the passive reference dye ROX for normalization of well-to-well differences, if required.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers with a chemical hot-start PCR enzyme promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range, ensuring that SensiMix II Probe Kit provide the sensitivity and specificity required for demanding assays under standard thermal cycling conditions. The kit has been formulated for use with probe-detection technology, including hydrolysis probes (e.g. TaqMan®), displacement probes (e.g. Molecular Beacons, Scorpion®) and hybridization probes (e.g. FRET), delivering superior performance in gene expression analysis and multiplexing.
The SensiMix II Probe Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / cDNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
Broad dynamic range SensiMix II Probe Kit