SensiFAST Probe Direct SuperMix
SensiFAST™ Probe Direct SuperMix is a highly inhibitor-resistant qPCR master mix that provides quick and easy extraction and amplification of DNA from a variety of tissue types. This Mix maximizes sensitivity while simultaneously minimizing contamination risks, to deliver greater experiment success rates.
- Robust: optimized proprietary buffer system designed for overcoming common PCR inhibitors in crude lysate or unprocessed blood, tissue and plant samples
- Specific: antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive: reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Reproducible: consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Fast: delivers reproducible, multiplex accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
The SensiFAST™ Probe Direct SuperMix is a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers and stabilizers, together with an antibody- mediated hot-start polymerase, dNTPs and MgCl2. It has been designed for highly reproducible, accurate assay results in the presence of inhibitors, making it ideal for direct amplification directly from the most challenging samples.
The advanced buffer chemistry and enhancers has been developed for fast qPCR and is designed for superior sensitivity and specificity with probe‑detection technology, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes, making SensiFAST Probe Direct SuperMix perfect for multiplexing, allowing more samples to be run in a day with the highest confidence.
Simple, fast amplification
SensiFAST Probe Direct SuperMix has been tested with a variety of crude samples known to inhibit PCR, from whole blood to proteinase lysed crude DNA extracts, making it ideal for everything from biofluids to animal and environmental samples.
Ideal for high throughput
Eliminating costly, time-consuming, cumbersome purification procedures that can lead tosample loss, not only increase the speed and sensitivity of the assay, but also makes SensiFAST Probe Direct SuperMix especially valuable for high-throughput applications with limited starting material, such as gene expression experiments.
- Gene Expression
- Viral and bacterial testing
- GMO testing
- SNP genotyping
- Mutation detection
- Environmental monitoring
Efficient amplification from different sample types