SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit
Outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and robustness from both DNA and RNA templates, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific – antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive – reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and RNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Fast – delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
The SensiFAST™ SYBR Lo-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that require a low concentration of the passive reference dye ROX.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers ensures that the SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions. An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range.
The SensiFAST SYBR® Lo-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
SensiFAST SYBR using fast cycling conditions
SensiFAST Products Customer Review
SensiFAST SYBR No-ROX One-Step Kit Customer Review