SNL Feeder CellsData sheet
|Cell Category:||Feeder Cells|
- Horikawa I, et al. (2017) Δ133p53 represses p53-inducible senescence genes and enhances the generation of human induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Death Differ. doi: 10.1038/cdd.2017.48.
- Mitzelfelt, K. A. et al. (2016) Human 343delT HSPB5 chaperone associated with early-onset skeletal myopathy causes defects in protein solubility. J Biol Chem. doi:10.1074/jbc.M116.730481.
- Saito, H. et al. (2016) Adoptive transfer of CD8+ T cells generated from induced pluripotent stem cells triggers regressions of large tumors along with immunological memory. Cancer Res. doi:10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-15-1742.
- Shiba, Y. et al. (2016) Allogeneic transplantation of iPS cell-derived cardiomyocytes regenerates primate hearts. Nature 10.
- Arai, Y. et al. (2015) Spectral fingerprinting of individual cells visualized by cavity-reflection-enhanced light-absorption microscopy. PLoS One. 10:e0125733.
- Saito, H. et al. (2015) Reprogramming of melanoma tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes to induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cells Int 292385.
- Graversen, V. K. & Chavala, S. H. (2014) Induced pluripotent stem cells: generation, characterization, and differentiation-methods and protocols. Methods Mol Biol. 10.1007/7651_2014_148
- Kuroda, T. et al. (2014) In vitro detection of residual undifferentiated cells in retinal pigment epithelial cells derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Methods Mol Biol. 210:183-192.
- Ni, A. et al. (2014) Sphere formation permits Oct4 reprogramming of ciliary body epithelial cells into induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cells Dev. 23:3065-3071.
- Piovan, C. et al. (2014) Generation of mouse lines conditionally over-expressing microRNA using the Rosa26-Lox-Stop-Lox system. Methods Mol Biol. 194:203-224.
- Takenaka-Ninagawa, N. et al. (2014) Generation of rat-induced pluripotent stem cells from a new model of metabolic syndrome. PLoS One. 9:e104462.
- Wu, D. T. & Roth, M. J. (2014) MLV based viral-like-particles for delivery of toxic proteins and nuclear transcription factors. Biomaterials. 35:8416-8426.
- Yi, L. et al. (2012) Multiple Roles of p53-Related Pathways in Somatic Cell Reprogramming and Stem Cell Differentiation. Cancer Res. 72: 5635-5645.