Swift Amplicon® Custom Panel
Targeted Sequencing of Your Most Important Genes - Available with SNAP WorflowData sheet Fact Sheet Brochure
Accel-Amplicon Custom and SNAP Custom NGS Panels offer a completely curated, targeted NGS workflow to rapidly and precisely interrogate genomic targets relevant to your research. This approach is ideal as a follow-up to whole genome or exome sequencing studies, as well as diving deep into specific biological pathways.
Accel-Amplicon Custom and SNAP NGS Panels generate highly multiplexed, targeted PCR libraries that are compatible with both Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. The unique single-tube design is also compatible with most sample types, including limited or degraded samples such as FFPE and cfDNA samples.
Tailored to meet your specific needs, Accel-Amplicon Custom and SNAP NGS Panels can be customized to include coverage of both clinically-relevant hotspot loci and regions of contiguous coverage, as well as Sample_ID targets spiked-in at a low percentage (2-4% of reads). This allows for somatic mutation detection using high depth of coverage and sample identification using low coverage depth of germline targets.
- Flexible, intelligent assay design
- Simple and scalable
- Enables discovery, characterization, and screening of SNPs and small indels (< 15 bp).
- Provides comprehensive coverage of critical hotspot SNVs, indels, and contiguous tiled regions in coding regions and intron-exon boundaries.
- Tailors your assay at the size that works best for you — from a small panel of just 15 amplicons up to 1,500 — all in a single-tube multiplexed reaction.
- Generates complete libraries in under 2 hours with a fast, easy workflow.
- Delivers highly reproducible performance from only 10-25 ng input DNA, including fragmented or degraded samples.
- Produces highly specific, exceptional target coverage uniformity to make your sequencing reads work for you.
At BioCat and Swift, we firmly believe in the power of scientific collaboration to drive novel discoveries. Our world-class bioinformatics and support team partners with you along the whole way to design, implement, and utilize Accel-Amplicon and SNAP NGS Panels.