Expires 31 December 2021
Human TIMP-1 ELISAManual Analysis tool
|Sample Type:||Cell Culture Supernatants Plasma Serum|
|Detection Range:||40 pg/ml - 18000 pg/ml|
|Synonyms:||Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1 (Erythroid- potentiating activity) (EPA) (Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor) (Collagenase inhibitor) (Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1) (TIMP- 1)|
Free RayBio ELISA Analysis Tool
Automatically analyze any sandwich ELISA data with the Excel-based tool from RayBiotech, see download button above. Copy and paste ELISA ODs into the analysis tool to create standard curves and calculate sample concentrations.
- Hanedan O. et al. (2016) Evaluation of Cardiovascular Changes in Children with BAVs. Pediatric Cardiology 37(3):472-81. doi: 10.1007/s00246-015-1302-6.
- Prato M. et al. (2016) Effects of oxygen tension and dextran-shelled/2H,3H-decafluoropentane-cored oxygen-loaded nanodroplets on secretion of gelatinases and their inhibitors in term human placenta. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 80(3):466-72. doi: 10.1080/09168451.2015.1095068
- Basilico N. et al. (2015) Dextran-shelled oxygen-loaded nanodroplets reestablish a normoxia-like pro-angiogenic phenotype and behavior in hypoxic human dermal microvascular endothelium. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 288(3):330-8. doi: 10.1016/j.taap.2015.08.005.
- Ciaffi L. et al. (2015) Switch to etravirine for HIV-positive patients receiving statin treatment: a prospective study. European Journal of Clinical Investigation 45(7):720-30. doi: 10.1111/eci.12464.
- Garratt L. et al. (2015) Matrix metalloproteinase activation by free neutrophil elastase contributes to bronchiectasis progression in early cystic fibrosis. European Respiratory Journal 46(2):384-94. doi: 10.1183/09031936.00212114.
- Guan W. et al. (2015) Sputum matrix metalloproteinase-8 and -9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 in bronchiectasis: Clinical correlates and prognostic implications. Respirology doi: 10.1111/resp.12582
- Gulino G. et al. (2015) Oxygen-Loaded Nanodroplets Effectively Abrogate Hypoxia Dysregulating Effects on Secretion of MMP-9 and TIMP-1 by Human Monocytes. Mediators of Inflammation 2015:964838. doi: 10.1155/2015/964838.
- Humbert P. et al. (2015) Mecano-Stimulation™ of the skin improves sagging score and induces beneficial functional modification of the fibroblasts: clinical, biological, and histological evaluations. Journal of Clinical Intervations in Aging 10:387-403. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S69752
- Khadjavi A. et al. (2015) Chitosan-shelled oxygen-loaded nanodroplets abrogate hypoxia dysregulation of human keratinocyte gelatinases and inhibitors: New insights for chronic wound healing. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 286(3):198-206. doi: 10.1016/j.taap.2015.04.015
- Markiewicz L. et al. (2015) Altered Expression Levels of MMP1, MMP9, MMP12, TIMP1, and IL-1Î² as a Risk Factor for the Elevated IOP and Optic Nerve Head Damage in the Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Patients. Biomed Research International Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 812503, 8 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/812503
- Wadood S. et al. (2015) Variants of MMP-9 and TIMP-1 Levels Could be a Predictor of an Early Development of Cardiovascular Diseases in Type 2 Diabetes among Iraqi Patients. Iraqi Journal of Science Vol 56, No.1C, pp:622-632
- Wang W. et al. (2015) The Long-Term Influence of Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Coronary Artery Lesions in a Chinese Population: A 7-Year Follow-Up Study. Cardiology 132(3):151-8. doi: 10.1159/000430885
- Acar, B et al. (2014) Serum MMP-2, MMP-9, TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 levels in multiple sclerosis clinical subtypes and their diagnostic value in the progressive disease course. Biomedical Research Volume 25, Issue 3, Pages 343 - 350. 2014.
- Esa S. et al. (2014) Study of the level of sputum matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) and tissue inhibitor metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) in COPD patients. Egyptian Journal of Chest Disease and Tuberculosis DOI: 10.1016/j.ejcdt.2014.06.014
- Fernandez-Yunquera A. et al. (2014) Everolimus immunosuppression reduces the serum expression of fibrosis markers in liver transplant recipients. World Journal of Transplantation 4(2): 133-140. http://dx.doi.org/10.5500/wjt.v4.i2.133
- Ghodpage P. et al. (2014) Influence of phase I periodontal therapy on levels of matrix metalloproteinase 1 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 . Saudi Dental Journal DOI: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2014.05.003
- Gluba-Brzozka A et al. (2014) Markers of increased cardiovascular risk in patients with chronic kidney disease. Lipids in Health and Disease doi:10.1186/1476-511X-13-135
- Kilic Z. et al. (2014) Circulating matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases levels in pediatric patients with congenital heart disease: Relationship to cardiac functions. The Anatolian Journal of Cardiology DOI:10.5152/akd.2014.4950
- Koob T. et al. (2014) Cytokines in single layer amnion allografts compared to multilayeramnion/chorion allografts for wound healing. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials DOI: 10.1002/jbm.b.33265
- Popat R. et al. (2014) Gingival crevicular fluid levels of Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) and Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) in periodontal health and disease. Singapore Dental Journal 35:59-64. doi: 10.1016/j.sdj.2014.07.003.
- Rolin G et al. (2014) In vitro study of the impact of mechanical tension on the dermal fibroblast henotype in the context of skin wound healing. Journal of Biomechanics doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2014.07.015
- Tian F. et al. (2014) Urinary Emmprin, MMP-9 and TIMP-1 as potential biomarkers in children with ureteropelvic junction narrowing on conservative treatment. Nephrology doi: 10.1111/nep.12371
- Botta et al. (2013) ERK2-regulated TIMP1 induces hyperproliferation of K-Ras(G12D)-transformed pancreatic ductal cells. Neoplasia 15(4):359-372.
- Gümüsay, O, et al. (2013) Diagnostic potential of serum direct markers and nonâ€invasive fibrosis models in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology Research
- Guzel, Savas, et al. (2013) Interleukin-33, matrix metalloproteinase-9, and tissue Ä±nhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-1 in myocardial infarction. The Korean journal of internal medicine
- Hampel et al. (2013) Insulin-like Factor 3 Promotes Wound Healing at the Ocular Surface. Endocrinology 154(6):2034-2045.
- Omar Mamlouk et al. (2012) Bystander effect in tumor cells produced by Iodine-125 labeled human lymphocytes. International Journal of Radiation Oncology â€¢ Biology â€¢ Physics 88(12):1019-27. doi: 10.3109/09553002.2012.702297
- Raghu H. et al. (2012) uPA and uPAR shRNA inhibit angiogenesis via enhanced secretion of SVEGFR1 independent of GM-CSF but dependent on TIMP-1 in endothelial and glioblastoma cells. Molecular Oncology 6(1):33-47. doi: 10.1016/j.molonc.2011.11.008.
- Yilmax A. et al. (2012) Matrix metalloproteinase 9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 in vesicoureteral reflux. Pediatric Nephrology 27(3):435-41. doi: 10.1007/s00467-011-2026-3.
- Moir, L. M, et al. (2011) Doxycycline inhibits matrix metalloproteinaseâ€2 secretion from TSC2â€null mouse embryonic fibroblasts and lymphangioleiomyomatosis cells. British journal of pharmacology
- Yigit, O et al. (2011) The effect of corticosteroid on metalloproteinase levels of nasal polyposis 1. Laryngoscope
- Yigit, O, et al. (2011) The effect of corticosteroid on metalloproteinase levels of nasal polyposis 1. Laryngoscope
- Upadhyay A. et al. (2009) Role of a LIF antagonist in LIF and OSM induced MMP-1, MMP-3, and TIMP-1 expression by primary articular chondrocytes. Cytokine 46:332-338.
- Steed et al. (2008) Amnion-derived Cellular Cytokine Solution A Physiological Combination of Cytokines for Wound Healing. Eplasty 8:e18.
- Kralisch et al. (2006) Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 expression and secretion are induced by beta-adrenergic stimulation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Journal of Endocrinology 189:665-670.