Power Eva QPCR SuperMix KitUser Manual
BioChain’s Power Eva QPCR SuperMix is a 2x concentration of premix reagent including Hotstart DNA polymerase and Eva Dye and specially formulated real time buffer designed for real-time PCR with intercalator format.
The Taq polymerase with hot start capability improves PCR amplification reactions by decreasing non-specific amplification and preventing primer-dimer formation. This enzyme is activated after an initial seven to ten minutes heating at 95°C. The real-time PCR buffer is specially formulated to provide superior specificity and increase amplification efficiency. This SuperMix can amplify and detect a broad range of DNA or cDNA targets, including those are GC or AT-rich.
- Convenient - All reaction components are supplied for quick and easy set up
- Save time - Ready-to-use SuperMix reduces setup time and liquid handling steps
- Wide dynamic range - good linearity and excellent PCR efficiency over an 8 orders of dynamic range
- High Sensitivity - detect as low as 20 copies of DNA.
- Amplify and detect a broad range of DNA or cDNA targets- including those that are GC or AT-rich
- Flexible – Compatible with most of the real-time PCR instruments.
- Real-Time PCR
- Gene expression profiling
- Gene knockdown verification
- Array validation