TransDux MAX Lentivirus Transduction EnhancerUser Manual
Maximize transduction efficiencies for more reliable and reproducible gene delivery, even in infection-resistant cell types
Building on SBI’s popular TransDux Virus Transduction Reagent (Cat# LV850A-1-SBI),TransDux MAX Lentivirus Transduction Enhancer further increases transduction efficiencies by 4-fold, for better, more reliable lentiviral gene expression across a wide range of cell types and with any lentivector.
- Efficient—up to 8-fold greater transduction efficiency than polybrene, and 4-fold greater efficiency than standard TransDux Virus Transduction Reagent as measured by qPCR*
- Easy-to-use—kit format requires minimal hands-on time (<5 minutes)
- Non-toxic—no need to change out media after infection
- Versatile—works with all types of packaged lentivirus
- Flexible—enhances transduction efficiency in a wide variety of cell lines
- Broadly compatible—does not interfere with downstream gene expression or functional assays
*Based on infection of HT1080 cells with the pre-packaged virus format of BLIV 2.0 reporter MSCV-Luciferase-EF1a-copGFP-T2A-Puro (Cat# BLIV713VA-1-SBI) and the appropriate conditions for polybrene, TransDux, and TransDux MAX. Virus transduction & integration efficiency was measured using the Global UltraRapid Titering Kit (Cat #LV961A-1-SBI)
How it works
TransDux MAX comes in an easy-to-use, two component format (TransDux and MAX Enhancer), good for 100 transduction reactions (One reaction is defined as treating 500 µl of conditioned media in a single well of 24-well plate). Simply mix both reagents into conditioned media from target cells, and infect with your lentivirus of choice for a higher level of transduction efficiency.
Take your transduction efficiencies to a whole new level
TransDux MAX delivers even higher transduction efficiencies than the original TransDux reagent. SBI’s BLIV713 pre-packaged lentivirus [CMV-Luciferase-EF1a-copGFP-T2A-Puro] was transduced into HT1080 cells using either TransDux MAX, TransDux, or Polybrene. Cells were imaged for GFP expression 72 hours post-infection. (Left panel) Microscopy of transduced cells. (Right panel) qPCR-based quantitation of virus infectivity.
Increase transduction efficiency across a broad range of cell lines
TransDux MAX delivers high transduction efficiencies across a broad range of cell types. Transduction of SBI’s LV605 pre-packaged virus [MSCV-GFP-T2A-RFP] into various cell lines (HT1080, HepG2, and Jurkat T-cells). Cells were imaged for RFP expression 72 hours post-infection.
- Bokelmann M. et al. (2020) Utility of primary cells to examine NPC1 receptor expression in Mops condylurus, a potential Ebola virus reservoir. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases
- De Silva D. et al. (2019) Dynamics of T cell activation mediated by eIF3 interactions with T cell receptor mRNAs.
- Earle A.J. et al. (2019) Mutant lamins cause nuclear envelope rupture and DNA damage in skeletal muscle cells. Nat. Mater.
- Heo H. et al. (2019) Improved dynamic monitoring of transcriptional activity during longitudinal analysis in the mouse brain. Biology Open 8.
- Li Y. et al. (2018) Human iPSC-Derived Natural Killer Cells Engineered with Chimeric Antigen Receptors Enhance Anti-tumor Activity. Cell Stem Cell 23: 181–192.
- Wang C. et al. (2018) Upregulation of long non-coding RNA XIST has anticancer effects on epithelial ovarian cancer cells through inverse downregulation of hsa-miR-214-3p. J Gynecol Oncol. 29(6).
- Zhu B. et al. (2017) ER-associated degradation regulates Alzheimer’s amyloid pathology and memory function by modulating γ-secretase activity. Nat. Commun. 8:1472.