UltraRapid Lentiviral Global Titering Kit (Human and Mouse compatible)User Manual
Accurately measure the amount of infectious particles faster than with conventional p24 ELISA titer kits (less than 3 hours from cells-to-titer!)
- Accurate qPCR measurement of lentiviral titers.
- No isolation or concentration of genomic DNA required.
- Built-in reference control for normalization.
- Dynamic titering up to 15 MOI.
- Compatible with most WPRE-containing lenti-constructs (e.g. pLVCT-H1, pLVTHM, pGIPZ, HiPerform™ and all SBI lentivectors.)
Directly measure infectivity with no background from inactive virus
The Global UltraRapid Lentiviral Titer Kit rapidly determines the titer of pseudovirus particles by measuring the copy number of integrated lentiviral constructs in transduced target cells. By comparing the ratio of endogenous Ultra Conserved Region 1 (UCR1) DNA elements:lentivector-specific WPRE elements to a calibration curve generated with supplied standards, the Kit delivers highly quantitative measurement of the infectivity of the pseudoviral preparation.
Compatible with most WPRE-containing lentivector constructs—including pLVCT-H1, pLVTHM, pGIPz, HiPerform™ and all SBI lentivectors—the Kit contains all of the components needed to measure the number of endogenous UCR1 DNA elements and pseudo-lentiviral-specific WPRE elements. Even better, because the UCR1 primers are completely compatible with both human and mouse genomes, you can titer from either cell type.
Quick and simple workflow
- Lyse infected cells (2 minutes at 95°C)
- Add qPCR Mastermix from the Kit to the cleared lysate
- Run a real-time PCR reaction (2 hours)
- Analyze results
- Angelo Veronese, Laura Lupini, Jessica Consiglio, Rosa Visone, Manuela Ferracin, Francesca Fornari, Nicola Zanesi, Hansjuerg Alder, Gemma D´Elia, Laura Gramantieri, Luigi Bolondi, Giovanni Lanza, Patrizia Querzoli, Adriano Angioni, Carlo M. Croce, and Massimo Negrini. Oncogenic Role of miR-483-3p at the IGF2/483 Locus. Cancer Res. 2010 Apr 15;70(8):3140.
- Hollander JA, Im HI, Amelio AL, Kocerha J, Bali P, Lu Q, Willoughby D, Wahlestedt C, Conkright MD, Kenny PJ. Striatal microRNA controls cocaine intake through CREB signalling. Nature. 2010 Jul 8;466(7303):197-202.
- Lesch HP, Laitinen A, Peixoto C, Vicente T, Makkonen KE, Laitinen L, Pikkarainen JT, Samaranayake H, Alves PM, Carrondo MJ, Ylä-Herttuala S, Airenne KJ. Production and purification of lentiviral vectors generated in 293T suspension cells with baculoviral vectors. Gene Ther. 2011 Jun;18(6):531-8. doi: 10.1038/gt.2010.162.
- Mendenhall A, Lesnik J, Mukherjee C, Antes T, Sengupta R. Packaging HIV- or FIV-based lentivector expression constructs and transduction of VSV-G pseudotyped viral particles. J Vis Exp. 2012 Apr 8;(62):e3171.