EpiNext NGS Barcode (Index) Set-12 (Illumina)
The EpiNext™ NGS Barcode (Index) Set-12 is designed to construct multiplex DNA/RNA libraries used for next-generation sequencing with the Illumina platform including GAIIx, HiSeq and MiSeqUser Manual
The EpiNext™ NGS Barcode (Index) Set-12 includes 12 DNA barcodes, each of which contain an index and flow cell binding sequence and can be attached to the sample insert during library preparation.
Multiplexing several samples in a single flow cell can be achieved by pooling with the EpiNext™ NGS Barcodes. Pooling barcoded samples into a single flow cell significantly reduces hands-on time and provides robust data quality in NGS.
- The barcodes contained in the EpiNext™ NGS Barcode (Index) Set-12 can be used with single, paired-end and multiplex reads and are compatible with various library preparation workflows used for Illumina NGS, including DNA-seq, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, MethylC-seq, MeDIP-seq, hMeDIP-seq, DNA bisulfite-seq, oxBS-seq and RNA bisulfite-seq.
- The barcodes are also optimized for use with Epigentek’s EpiNext™ NGS library preparation kit series including EpiNext™ DNA Library Preparation Kit (Illumina), EpiNext™ High-Sensitivity DNA Library Preparation Kit (Illumina), EpiNext™ Post-Bisulfite DNA Library Preparation Kit (Illumina), EpiNext™ Bisulfite-Seq High-Sensitivity Kit (Illumina), EpiNext™ ChIP-Seq High-Sensitivity Kit (Illumina), EpiNext™ RNA Bisulfite-Seq Kit and EpiNext™ MeDIP-Seq Kit.
- Up to 144 multiplexed samples can be processed, which allows multiplexing of 2-12 fragment library samples on a single sequencing flow cell resulting in considerable reduction of per-sample cost.
- The indices are designed to be error resistant and allow for proper differentiation between samples.
- Minimizes PCR amplification-based bias and prevents poor reads from single base errors introduced during PCR.