Human Cytokine Array Q1000
Quantibody® Human Cytokine Array 1000 Kit. A combination of Human Inflammation Array Q3 and Human Growth Factor Array Q1. Detects 80 Human Inflammatory and Growth Factors. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Cytokine Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||80|
Compatible Sample Types
Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatants, Cell Lysates, Tissue Lysates, Other Body Fluids
Amphiregulin, BDNF, beta-NGF, bFGF, BLC (CXCL13), BMP-4, BMP-5, BMP-7, EGF, EGFR, Eotaxin-1 (CCL11), Eotaxin-2 (MPIF-2/CCL24), FGF-4, FGF-7 (KGF), GCSF, GDF-15, GDNF, GM-CSF, Growth Hormone, EG-VEGF (PK1), HB-EGF, HGF, I-309 (TCA-3/CCL1), ICAM-1 (CD54), IFN-gamma, IGF-1, IGFBP-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-4, IGFBP-6, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-1 ra (IL-1 F3), IL-10, IL-11, IL-12 p40, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-15, IL-16, IL-17A, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-6 R, IL-7, IL-8 (CXCL8), Insulin, MCP-1 (CCL2), M-CSF, M-CSF R, MIG (CXCL9), MIP-1 alpha (CCL3), MIP-1 beta (CCL4), MIP-1 delta (CCL15), NGFR (TNFRSF16), NT-3, NT-4, Osteoprotegerin (TNFRSF11B), PDGF-AA, PDGF-BB, PLGF, RANTES (CCL5), SCF, SCF R (CD117/c-kit), TGF alpha, TGF beta 1, TGF beta 3, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF alpha, TNF beta (TNFSF1B), TNF RI (TNFRSF1A), TNF RII (TNFRSF1B), VEGF-A, VEGF-D, VEGFR2, VEGFR3
- More cost-effective than traditional ELISA
- High specificity and system reproducibility
- Suitable for diverse sample types
- Low sample volume requirement: 50 µL or less
- Get results same day (6-hour processing time)
- Well-suited for high throughput assays
- Q Analyzer software provides one-step computation
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming Biological Process; Biomarker Validation; Validation of Antibody Array Results; Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Massee M. et al. (2016) Type I and II Diabetic Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Respond In Vitro to Dehydrated Human Amnion/Chorion Membrane Allograft Treatment by Increasing Proliferation, Migration, and Altering Cytokine Secretion. Advances in Wound Care 5(2):43-54
- Ciavarella S. et al. (2015) A peculiar molecular profile of umbilical cord-mesenchymal stromal cells drives their inhibitory effects on multiple myeloma cell growth and tumor progression. Stem Cells and Development 24(12):1457-70. doi: 10.1089/scd.2014.0254.
- Massee M. et al. (2015) Dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane regulates stem cell activity in vitro. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials doi: 10.1002/jbm.b.33478