Human Th1/Th2 Array Q1
Quantibody® Human Th1/Th2 Array 1 Kit. Detects 10 Human Th1 and Th2 Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Th1/Th2/Th17 Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||10|
Compatible Sample Types
Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatants, Cell Lysates, Tissue Lysates, Other Body Fluids
GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IL-10, IL-13, IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8 (CXCL8), TNF alpha
- More cost-effective than traditional ELISA
- High specificity and system reproducibility
- Suitable for diverse sample types
- Low sample volume requirement: 50 µL or less
- Get results same day (6-hour processing time)
- Well-suited for high throughput assays
- Q Analyzer software provides one-step computation
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming Biological Process; Biomarker Validation; Validation of Antibody Array Results; Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Schwarz C. et al. (2015) Transection Speed and Impact on Perioperative Inflammatory Response - A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Stapler Hepatectomy and CUSA Resection. PLoS One doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0140314
- Chia C et al. (2014) Breast cancer cell invasion mediated by Galpha12 signaling involves expression of interleukins-6 and -8, and matrix metalloproteinase-2. Journal of Molecular Signaling doi:10.1186/1750-2187-9-6
- Epanchintsev A. et al. (2014) IL-6, IL-8, MMP-2, MMP-9 are overexpressed in Fanconi anemia cells through a NF-ÎºB/TNF-Î± dependent mechanism Molecular Carcinogenesis
- Knotkova, H et al. (2013) Using Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to Treat Depression in HIV-Infected Persons: The Outcomes of a Feasibility Study. Frontier in Psychiatry 3:59. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2012.00059. eCollection 2012.
- Veiga P. et al. (2013) Serum cytokine profile among Brazilian children of African descent with periodontal inflammation and sickle cell anaemia. Archives of Oral Biology Volume 58, Issue 5, May 2013, Pages 505-510
- Green V. et al. (2012) Effect of treatment on systemic cytokines in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients. Results in Immunology 2: 1-6. Published online 2011 Dec 17. doi: 10.1016/j.rinim.2011.12.001
- Knotkova, H et al. (2012) Using Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to Treat Depression in HIV-Infected Persons: The Outcomes of a Feasibility Study. Frontier in Psychiatry 3:59. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2012.00059. eCollection 2012.
- Stechova K. et al. (2012) Case report: type 1 diabetes in monozygotic quadruplets. European Journal of Human Genetics 20(4):457-62. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2011.212.
- Fleming, J. O, et al. (2011) Probiotic helminth administration in relapsingâ€“remitting multiple sclerosis: a phase 1 study. Multiple Sclerosis Journal 17.6 (2011): 743-754.
- Gao et al. (2007) A Chinese herbal decoction, Danggui Buxue Tang, activates extracellular signal-related kinase in cultured T-lymphocytes. FEBS Letters 581: 5087-5099.