Human Th1/Th2/Th17 Array Q1
Quantibody® Human Th17 Array 1 Kit. Detects 20 Human Th1, Th2, and Th17 Cytokines. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Th1/Th2/Th17 Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||20|
Compatible Sample Types
Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatants, Cell Lysates, Tissue Lysates, Other Body Fluids
GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-10, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-17A, IL-17F, IL-2, IL-21, IL-22, IL-23, IL-28A (IFN-lambda 2), IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, MIP-3 alpha (CCL20), TGF beta 1, TNF alpha, TNF beta (TNFSF1B)
- More cost-effective than traditional ELISA
- High specificity and system reproducibility
- Suitable for diverse sample types
- Low sample volume requirement: 50 µL or less
- Get results same day (6-hour processing time)
- Well-suited for high throughput assays
- Q Analyzer software provides one-step computation
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming Biological Process; Biomarker Validation; Validation of Antibody Array Results; Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Canete J. et al. (2015) Ectopic lymphoid neogenesis is strongly associated with activation of the IL-23 pathway in rheumatoid synovitis. Arthritis Research and Therapy 17:173. doi: 10.1186/s13075-015-0688-0.
- Gomez-Puerta J. et al. (2013) Differences in synovial fluid cytokine levels but not in synovial tissue cell infiltrate between anti-citrullinated peptide/protein antibody-positive and -negative rheumatoid arthritis patients. Arthritis Research and Therapy
- Kotlarz D. et al. (2013) Loss-of-function mutations in the IL-21 receptor gene cause a primary immunodeficiency syndrome. Journal of Experimental Medicine 210(3):433-443.
- Yang P. et al. (2013) Interleukin 21, interleukin 23, and transforming growth factor Î²1 in HLA-A29-associated birdshot retinochoroidopathy. American Journal of Ophthalmology 156(2):400-406.e2. doi: 10.1016/j.ajo.2013.03.004.
- Celis R. et al. (2012) Synovial cytokine expression in psoriatic arthritis and associations with lymphoid neogenesis and clinical features. Arthritis Research and Therapy
- Liu R. et al. (2012) A regulatory effect of IL-21 on T follicular helper-like cell and B cell in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Research and Therapy 14(6):R255. doi:10.1186/ar4100.