Rat Inflammation Array Q1
Quantibody® Rat Inflammation Array 1 Kit. Detects 10 Rat Inflammatory Factors. Suitable for all liquid sample types.User Manual
|Product Category:||Inflammation Arrays|
|Semi- / Quantitative:||Quantitative|
|Solid Support:||Glass Slide|
|Detection Method:||Fluorescence Laser Scanner|
|Number of targets:||10|
Compatible Sample Types
Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatants, Cell Lysates, Tissue Lysates, Other Body Fluids
IFN-gamma, IL-1 alpha (IL-1 F1), IL-1 beta (IL-1 F2), IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-10, IL-13, MCP-1 (CCL2), TNF alpha
JAK/STAT Signaling, MAPK Signaling, NFkB Signaling
- More cost-effective than traditional ELISA
- High specificity and system reproducibility
- Suitable for diverse sample types
- Low sample volume requirement: 50 µL or less
- Get results same day (6-hour processing time)
- Well-suited for high throughput assays
- Q Analyzer software provides one-step computation
Multiplexed Protein Detection; Biomarker Screening; Identifying Key Factors; Confirming Biological Process; Biomarker Validation; Validation of Antibody Array Results; Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range
Free Antibody Array Analysis Tool & Array Scanning Service
All RayBio antibody array kits are supported by a free Excel-based analysis tool particular to each array for the automatic computation of the extracted numerical data obtained from the array image. Features include automated sorting and averaging, background subtraction, normalization, data plotting as well as advanced computations for quantitative arrays. Also antibody lists, array maps and .gal files with the individual layout of each array are available.
In case you do not have access to a compatible laser scanner a scanning service for all RayBio glass slide antibody arrays can be offered for free. Only shipping charges apply.
Please contact us by email, phone or using this form for further details.
- Zheng S. et al. (2016) HMGB1 Turns Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells into Inflammatory Promoters by Interacting with TLR4 During Sepsis. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research 36(1):9-19. doi: 10.1089/jir.2015.0067.
- Chang Y. et al. (2015) APRIL promotes proliferation, secretion and invasion of fibroblast-like synoviocyte from rats with adjuvant induced arthritis. Molecular Immunology 64(1):90-8. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2014.11.002.
- Jiang S. et al. (2015) The monoacylglycerol lipase inhibitor JZL184 decreases inflammatory response in skeletal muscle contusion in rats. European Journal of Pharmacology 761:1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2015.04.018.
- Zhang M et al. (2015) CB2R orchestrates fibrogenesis through regulation of inflammatory response during the repair of skeletal muscle contusion. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology 8(4):3491-502. eCollection 2015
- Willett N. et al. (2014) Intra-articular injection of micronized dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane attenuates osteoarthritis development. Arthritis Research and Therapy 16: R47.