BlazeTaq Probe qPCR Mix (with ROX)
Easy-to-use mixes for probe-based real-time PCRUser Manual
BlazeTaq™ Probe qPCR mix is designed for highly sensitive and accurate quantitative PCR (qPCR) that uses hydrolysis probes and DNA as starting material. The kit is supplied with a ready-to-use 5X master mix with a hot-start Taq DNA polymerase, dNTP and all optimized buffer components. Tests show that the BlazeTaq™ Probe qPCR Mix is compatible with diverse real-time PCR instruments and outperforms competitors' products on the sensitivity and specificity of cDNA and genomic DNA detection.
- Ready-to-use 5X Premix Solution
- New antibody-modified BlazeTaq™ hot-start DNA polymerase
- Blocking of enzyme activity at room temperature
- More efficient blocking of nonspecific amplification
- Full activation of polymerase with initial denaturation at 95 ºC for 2 min
- Optimized buffer system for more sensitivity and repeatability
- High amplification efficiency, strong specificity and wide linear dynamic range
- Effective inhibition of primer dimer production
BlazeTaq™ Probe qPCR Mix allows sensitive and potent target DNA detection and quantification using hydrolysis probes. cDNA or genomic DNA as template is amplified by a hot-start Taq DNA polymerase. During DNA amplification, the target-specific probes bound to the target site on DNA are cleaved by the 5'-3' exonuclease of Taq DNA polymerase. Upon cleavage, the unquenched probes generate fluorescence for real-time quantification.