BlazeTaq SYBR Green qPCR Mix 2.0 (w/o ROX)
For universal quantitative real-time PCRUser Manual
BlazeTaq™ SYBR® Green qPCR Mix 2.0 is designed for highly sensitive and accurate quantification of gene expression and real-time PCR reactions. It contains a hot-start antibody-modified Taq DNA polymerase and optimized buffer system that avoids non-specific amplification of target DNA at lower temperatures, and enhances reaction mix performance. The reaction kit offers ready-to-use 5X Master Mix- just add the DNA template, primers and deionized water to start your fast and specific quantitative analysis.
- Faster heat activation, 30s vs 15 min
- Less heat-damage to DNA samples
- More stable performance
- Detects as little as 5 copies of DNA template
- High specificity with minimal level of primer-dimer & non-specific product formation
- High amplification efficiency over wide GC-content range
The BlazeTaq™ SYBR® Green qPCR Mix 2.0 can be used in combination with the SureScript™ First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit as part of the two-step real-time RT PCR system.
- 2X Master Mix for convenient use
- Hot-start polymerase and optimized buffer system to reduce non-specific reactions
- Available with or without ROX for use with all common qPCR instruments
Figure 4: Performance comparison of BlazeTaq™ (red) with PowerUp™ SYBR Green Master Mix from Applied Biosystems (green), and GoTaq® qPCR Master Mix from Promega (blue) showed greater sensitivity, amplification efficiency and specificity