pMXs-Puro Retroviral VectorData sheet
- Zhang C, Seo J, Nakamura T. (2018) Cellular Approaches in Investigating Argonaute2-Dependent RNA Silencing. Methods Mol Biol.
- Li YY, et al. (2017) Exome and genome sequencing of nasopharynx cancer identifies NF-κB pathway activating mutations. Nat Commun.
- Mori S1, et al (2017) Human Papillomavirus 16 E6 Upregulates APOBEC3B via the TEAD Transcription Factor. J Virol.
- Arisawa, K. et al (2016) Saturated fatty acid in the phospholipid monolayer contributes to the formation of large lipid droplets. Biochem.
- Furuyama, W. et al. (2016) Fcγ-receptor IIa-mediated Src Signaling Pathway is Essential for the Antibody-Dependent Enhancement of Ebola Virus Infection. PLOS Pathogens.
- Jin, W. J. et al. (2016) Notch2 signaling promotes osteoclast resorption via activation of PYK2. Cell Signal.
- Yamashita, S. et al. (2016) Mitochondrial division occurs concurrently with autophagosome formation but independently of Dro1 during mitophagy. J Cell Biol.
- Hedberg, M. L. et al. (2015) Genetic landscape of metastatic and recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. J Clin Invest.
- Mori, S. et al. (2015) Identification of APOBEC3B promoter elements responsible for activation by human papillomavirus type 16 E6. Biochem Biophys Res Commun.
- Yeon, J. T. et al. (2015) Arginase 1 is a negative regulator of osteoclast differentiation. Amino Acids.
- Yeon, J. T. et al. (2015) KCNK1 inhibits osteoclastogenesis by blocking the Ca2+ oscillation and JNK–NFATc1 signaling axis. J Cell Sci
- Chan, E. C. et al. (2014) Mastocytosis associated with a rare germline KIT K509I mutation displays a well-differentiated mast cell phenotype. J Allergy Clin Immunol.
- Chmielecki, J. et al. (2014) Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of Pancreatic Acinar Cell Carcinomas Identifies Recurrent RAF Fusions and Frequent Inactivation of DNA Repair Genes. Cancer Discov.
- Lui, V. W. et al. (2014) Frequent mutation of receptor protein tyrosine phosphatases provides a mechanism for STAT3 hyperactivation in head and neck cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.
- Parikh, C. et al. (2012) Disruption of PH–Kinase Domain Interactions Leads to Oncogenic Activation of AKT in Human Cancers. PNAS.
- Iwai, A. et al. (2010) Influenza A Virus Polymerase Inhibits Type I Interferon Induction by Binding to Interferon ß Promoter Stimulator 1. J Biol.