SARS-CoV-2 S Gene SNAP Panel (primers only)
Focused Insights for Faster and High Throughput SurveillanceUser Manual
Swift Normalase Amplicon SARS-CoV-2 S Gene NGS Panels (SNAP) utilize multiple overlapping amplicons in a single tube, 2-hour workflow to prepare ready-to-sequence libraries. The unique workflow generates robust libraries from as few as 10-100 viral copies or 50 ng of cDNA. Library quantification by qPCR or Qubit® may be omitted when using the Swift SNAP indexing primers.
Overlapping primer pairs used in SNAP generate libraries from first- or second-strand cDNA produced from viral isolates or clinical specimens. 384 Unique Dual Indexes (UDIs) for use on Illumina NGS systems are available now.
The Swift Normalase® Amplicon SARS-CoV-2 S GENE Panel (SNAP) is expertly designed for researchers who are targeting the S Gene to determine novel strains and the consequences of infectivity and transmissibility.
- SARS-CoV-2 genomics coordinates covered: 21497-25421
- Provides 100% coverage of the S Gene from limited viral titers
- Generate amplicons by multiplex PCR in a single tube, 2-hour reaction
- Supports high-throughput library quantification methods (fluorometric, electrophoretic, or Swift Normalase)
- Optimized for all Illumina® sequencing platforms
For Swift Normalase Amplicon Panel (SNAP) based NGS Target Enrichment Workflow please be sure to select one from each of the three categories to complete your order:
All components have to be purchased individually.