OxiSelect™ Catalase Activity Assay Kit, FluorometricUser Manual
|Research Area:||Oxidative Stress|
|Assay Category:||Catalase Assay|
|Sample Type:||Suitable for use with whole blood, plasma, serum, cell lysates or tissue homogenates|
Catalase is a ubiquitous enzyme that destroys hydrogen peroxides formed during oxidative stress. Our OxiSelect™ Catalase Activity Assay Kit measures catalase activity in less than one hour from a variety of samples including blood, cells and tissues. Each kit provides sufficient reagents to perform up to 500 assays in a 96-well microtiter plate. This includes blanks, catalase standards and unknown samples. The OxiSelect™ Catalase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric) provides a 40-fold increase in sensitivity compared to our colorimetric assay.
- Liang, S. (2017) C-Phycocyanin supplementation during in vitro maturation enhances pre-implantation developmental competence of parthenogenetic and cloned embryos in pigs. Theriogenology.
- Iqbal, S. et al. (2016) l-Cysteine improves antioxidant enzyme activity, post-thaw quality and fertility of Nili-Ravi buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) bull spermatozoa. Andrologia.
- Mels, C. M. et al. (2016) The relationship of nitric oxide synthesis capacity, oxidative stress, and albumin-to-creatinine ratio in black and white men: the SABPA study. AGE. 38:1-11.
- van Zyl, C. et al. (2016) Antioxidant enzyme activity is associated with blood pressure and carotid intima media thickness in black men and women: The SABPA study. Atherosclerosis. 248:91-96.
- Iqbal, S. et al. (2015) Trehalose improves semen antioxidant enzymes activity, post-thaw quality, and fertility in Nili Ravi buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis). Theriogenology.